How do you feel about Google?
Take-over-the-world evil megacorp?…or the best thing since Apple/Microsoft.
Either way, can Google be worse than AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and all the other giants in the mobile phone industry?
I’m finding out that not very many people know about Google’s mobile phone plan. But it’s def worthy of your consideration.
That link above takes you to the page that will tell you everything you want to know (and no, I’m not getting a kickback).
- Bring your own phone (prob better if it’s unlocked – all makes accepted)
- Bring your own number (or pick a new one)
- Pick your own plan (usually much lower than yours)
- Very competitive pricing and data plans
- Nationwide coverage
- Receive a free SIM card in the mail
- Automatically switch over seamlessly
- No contract
Yep, Google makes it pretty darned easy to steal you away from the big players in mobile. Go ahead, ask a lot of questions. Their customer service chat is very receptive, and they have actual humans on the other end, not bots.
Check it out! What else ya got to do while the COVID “shelter-at-home” order goes on and on and on and on…..