Audiobook narrating is not for the faint of heart… or for quitters.
Long-form projects like an audiobook require not only acting chops, but a true dedication to the craft, with the discipline to carry it out over many days, and long hours in the studio.
I’ve narrated almost 50 titles. You can find my work on Audible.com, and Amazon.com. Just search for my name: I’ve even narrated my OWN book. I’m an Audible-Approved producer on the Audiobook Creation Exchange website, and do my own quality control and mastering.
My audiobook narrating accomplishments include fiction, non-fiction, action, mystery, science fiction, religious, biographies, history, how-to, business,short-story, and several different dialects.
If you are ready or have questions, please reach out.
Dave’s appreciation for the written and spoken word is embedded in his past and his present.
Dave grew up in a family where books reigned supreme. Even in this digital age, his home and yes, his garage, are packed with hardbacks he refuses to throw away.
- Brilliant Mistake: Finding Success on the Far Side of Failure
- Exile, The Five Worlds Trilogy, Book 1
- Journey, The Five Worlds Trilogy, Book 2
- Return, The Five Worlds Trilogy, Book 3
- Brothers: 26 Stories of Love and Rivalry
- Coffin Ship
- Fire Ship
- 13 Selected Short Stories of Anton Chekhov
- The Zebra Murders
- Demand: Creating What People Love Before They Know They Want It
- The Conviction to Lead
- Our Occulted History
- Crossed Paths: A Tale of the Dread Remora
- How Excellent Companies Avoid Dumb Things
- The Flu
- Terralus 4
- Dinosaur Summer
- A Jungle of Stars
- Global Terrorism
- Border Ambush
- Bioterror and Biowarfare
- Mafia and Organised Crime
- Tales From the Dallas Mavericks Locker Room
- The Tritonian Ring
- The Birth of the Dread Remora
- Drive on Moscow
More Audiobook samples by CourVO from SoundCloud
You can expect a quick and professional response. We can review your script or requirements and get started.