Sure it’s a holiday, but does that mean you sit back and do nothing?
There’s no mistaking what a president does.
Don’t slack today.
Lead your business to success.
No one else is doing business today leaving you without the chance to interact?
Try these things:
- finish building that email list
- re-read your business plan
- send out some thankyous to recent clients
- clean out your hard-drive filing system
- find some new feature on your DAW
- check the metrics on your Social Media platforms
- finish cleaning up your web page
- check to see you’re keeping with your new year’s budget
- call a VO friend… just to call
- pack for VO Atlanta
- read all the articles you’ve saved that are collecting dust
- upgrade your software
- check your spam filters
- fix the _____________ that makes you grumble every time you crawl in your studio
- decide on this year’s conference/coaching schedule
- much much more
Get the idea? Lead in the small things, and tend to those details in an “off-day”. Come Tuesday, you’ll be ahead of the game with the frenzy of returning to the regularly scheduled programming.