Yesterday’s blog used a creative color combo of brown background and yellow lettering. It was different. It was also unreadable by some of my regulars.
CAN YOU READ THIS?
Well, several people couldn’t, and wrote to tell me about it.
I tried on several machines, devices, OS’s, and browsers and couldn’t recreate the snafu…neither could my web developer. What we saw was yellow lettering on a brown background.
Big deal. If you look, I went back and changed the colors.
Here’s how this has relevance to your VO business:
- Never be afraid to take calculated risks
- Failure is part of success
- Get a Web Developer, this stuff is too complicated anymore
- It helps to develop a network of caring friends
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained (you have to try new things)
- Blogging is fun, but has a steep learning curve when changing themes
- One long list apparently begets another one
- Brown & Yellow is a lousy color combo to read from
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results
- Embrace technology: until we fall into the sun, it’s only going to get worse
I hope you have a great weekend.
I’m still recovering from my eye surgery, and today some of my stitches came out prematurely, so I’ll be up at
Life is grand! (seriously, it is!)