Does anyone else notice the pace of things just getting out of hand?
I suppose this is the problem with skirting the trending edge of the envelope in the first place. It can leave you either looking like you’re the smartest guy since Steve Jobs, or the biggest loser since Bernie Madoff.
I like that bleeding edge, ’cause it’s stimulating. I understand there can be risks…especially with new technologies (ipDTL), chancy developments (tablet recording) , or long-shot strategies (FaceBook Ads). So I typically revel in new innovations within proven products.
Below are some updates to established products and programs that deserve your attention.
- ipDTL: a handy “record” button under the “mixer” tab once you’re in a session
- ipDTL: video channel (coming soon if not already on your interface)
- Source-Connect NOW: embeddable on your website
- Source-Connect NOW: also, a handy “record” button during sessions (and an announcement this week about ???)
- LinkedIn: turn off the annoying endorsements
- AudioBoo: 8 great new things about this handy program for embedding audio (works on iOS great!)
- Twitter: get savvy to the new changes you can make to your profile
- LinkedIn: Company pages: showcase your business and connect to your target audience
- Igloo: free online collaboration with file sharing , documents, calendars, and wikis
- Robly: are you using Constant Contact? Robly will steal you away for half the price, and make it easy
- Gmail: a new way to view promotions (looks like Pinterest) Sign up for field trial here
Your favorite program not listed? Almost any company worth its salt has a blog. And a company blog is where you’ll find the latest announcements and product FAQ’s.