…of prizes being donated by VOAT sponsors for the event during September 2012.
YOU could win one of these gifts merely by answering the weekly question being posed on VOAToday.com beginning Labor Day, September 3rd.
VOICES.COM 1 year Premium membership
VOICE123.com 2 standard year memberships 1 male, 1 female
VoiceOverXtra.com (thankyou Deb Munro, Julie Williams, Bob Bergen and Bettye Zoller!)
Sept. 5: Medical Narrations II – The Next Level, Demos & Marketing, with Julie Williams
– Two drawings to win Julie’s Proven Voice-Over Techniques CD, a $24.95 value
Sept. 10: Show Me The Money! What’s Making It In Voice Over Today – And How, with Bettye Zoller and guest Bob Bergen.
– Four drawings to win Bettye’s new CD, How to Get and Keep Agents, a $24.95 value.
– One drawing to win registration to a future Bettye Zoller webinar of the winner’s choice.
Sept. 19: Find Your Signature Voice Over Personality (And Sell It), with Deb Munro
– Two drawings to win Deb’s Voice Over Biz Handbook, a $43 value
– One drawing to win Deb’s Creating Voices At Home Workshop, a $150 value
Harlan Hogan’s online shopping site is kicking a brand new 3rd-Generation Porta-Booth Pro. (see yesterday’s blog), and a patented ABS – Adjustable Boom Stop
Our friends George Whittam and Dan Lenard on the Sunday night split-screen are going crazy:
- A Clear SPOT 4G WiMax WiFi modem (un-activated, only opened for testing) Value- $100
- A Focusrite VRM Virtual Reference Monitoring box (opened for testing) Value- $80
- An UltraPod II portable tripod with mic mounting adapter (THE best portable mic stand) Value- $30
- A EWABS Club membership valued at $750
- Alesis iODock for iPad (still in the box)
- A free Home Studio Master 1-hour consult to make your studio better!
Also EWABS producer Katherine Curriden (a former marketing consultant) is donating 2 X 2-hour PR/Marketing Consultation for a VO Talent = $300.00
Dallas Voice Acting Meet Up Group
Ace Audio Studio engineer and founder of the Dallas Voice Acting Meet Up Group — Cliff Zellman — is generously offering:
Two (2) $50 gift certificates to SweetWater.com
Our profession’s newest non-profit guild, built by and for voice actors… is going to waive initial application and membership fees for a lucky soul. Value $74
(each of the three winners each week get their choice of one of the three below:)
- New to voice over? Participate in the “Investigate Voice Over Class” at no cost.
- Have a demo, but now need customers? Participate in the “Grow Your Voice Over Business Program” for six months.
- Doing this, but ready to further your career? Participate in the “For Professionals Only, Advanced Program” for six months.
James Alburger and Penny Abshire are offering a performance coaching session, a consultation on home studio or help with marketing and can be done in person at our studio or over the telephone. Value is $200.
Just added Thursday morning! Armin Hierstetter is generously adding a year’s membership for free to this European-based voice-acting subscription site!
With all this, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-tier prizes each week! All you have to do is participate by answering each week’s question. That automatically places you in each week’s random drawing. Be sure to include your email to be eligible. Winners announced noon PST each Friday.