Most of January was taken with the effort of getting through January.
But that’s water under the bridge. February is here, and World-Voices Organization is back with a brand-spanking new panel discussion on voice-over rates.
From what we’re hearing, the new year will present an ever bigger challenge in holding the line on decent compensation rates than 2016 did.
Because of the mounting demands of a sinking marketplace (yes, even mighty Union-heavy LA is seeing some chinks in the armor), we’ve assembled a heckuva line-up of knowledgeable experts to discuss issues and solutions.
- Erik Sheppard (Voice Talent Productions Agency)
- Andrea Beane (AB2 Agency)
- David Rosenthal (GVAA)
- Anthony Gettig (awesome Michigan voice talent)
- Connie Terwilliger (awesome San Diego voice talent)
- Kim Handysides (awesome Canadian voice talent)
- Co-hosts Anne Ganguzza and Dave Courvoisier
We’re recording the conversation mid-day Pacific time, and hope to have the production up on the web by evening. That means you can find the link right here on this blog later today.
I know I say this every time, but I think this is gonna be our most productive discussion yet of the changes afoot in our industry as it regards compensation rates. Check back here later to find out!