As promised, below is the hour-long video recording of Tuesday’s 5th R.A.D.A.R. Rates Roundtable.
The discussion was an education; something we take seriously at World-Voices Organization. We feel that through education, advocacy…awareness and mentoring, the voice-acting community can much better hold its own in today’s marketplace challenges.
The general topic of this 5th roundtable: online casting sites (in their many iterations), and how they do or do not effect compensation rates for voice-actors.
Our guests this time ’round:
- Armin Hierstetter (founder/owner of Bodalgo)
- Joe Davis (site developer behind VoiceOver.biz)
- Dan Lenard (VP of Technical Certification for WoVO, and founder of VoiceOver.biz)
- Melissa Exelberth (seasoned VO Pro, and the force behind Voiceoverx.com)
- Simon Lopez, AugAudio Production Manager (online casting site
- Dave Courvoisier, WoVO Prez, and co-host
- Anne Ganguzza, WoVO member and co-host