You wanna get paid doncha?
Sure you do…and because it’s absolutely necessary, chances are you’ve devised SOME workable method for invoicing your clients for the work you’ve done, and keeping a record of your payments.
Lemme ask you, though. Is your method time-consuming? So much so that you actually hate invoicing and bookkeeping?
It doesn’t have to be that way. Using a virtual assistant or helpful accounting/invoicing software (or both) can make this a breeze.
And the best part is? The whole process can actually provide you marketing and follow-up opportunities with the use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
Don’t believe me? Then join in today’s #WoVOChat at noon, Pacific. Our expert guest is a virtual assistant who does this stuff alla time, and has the shortcuts, suggestions, and time-savers you need to hear.
Tina Maloney comes with a wealth of personal experience especially in the realm of voice-acting. She’ll be answering questions posed by our moderator, Pamela Muldoon for an hour. Muldoon is the architect of our #WoVOChats, a professional member of WoVO, and a content marketing specialist.
Below is a list of the ten questions we hope to cover in an hour WoVOChat.
1) Let’s start with what you do, Tina. In what ways are you “The VO Helper”?
2) What are some tips for freelance VO artists in better organizing their bookkeeping process?
3) You are certified in both Quickbooks and Freshbooks. What should a VO talent consider when choosing accounting software?
4) What should a VO talent consider when choosing a CRM(Customer Relationship Management) software?
5) What are some office organizational tips you can share that may help with workflow or desk clutter?
6) Do you have any tips that could help us be more productive in our day to day tasks?
7) What do I need to know if I’m thinking about outsourcing some tasks to an assistant?
8) Do you have any tips for utilizing an assistant in order to have the best experience possible?
9) Our “job” as a voice talent is to audition. Do you have any tips to make this the most efficient process possible?
10) Voiceover over is a business. Do you have any tips to make our business as successful as possible?