Noon Pacific Time, Wed., 1-14-15
We’re using #WoVOChat as our hashtag, so just track us that way with a search for #wovochat on your Tweetdeck or Hootsuite, or whatever you use for Twitter.
We usually go for about an hour. Our theme is “Charting the WoVO Course for 2015”, and we’re touching on the following topics (for starters):
1) WoVOCon 2015 is April 17-19 in Las Vegas. How can we continue to improve this conference?
2) How can WoVO best implement plans to mentor newer members?
3) What are the biggest issues involving trends in setting respectable rates for voice-actors?
4) Should WoVO pursue liaisons or even official recognition from SAG-AFTRA?
5) What’s the best way to get producers, clients, and booking agents to notice our new voiceover.biz site?
6) How can World-Voices best lead the business as the voice of people who speak for a living?
7) How important is it that WoVO work to educate its members and non-members to the realities of our business?
8) What should WoVO be doing to pubicize or reach-out to notify others why we exist and who we represent?
9) Is it important for WoVO to provide badges, certificates, or acknowledgement for technical knowledge or status?
10) How could WoVO meet-up groups be more successful in further our mission?
World-Voices Organization President Dustin Ebaugh and myself (Exec. VP) will be your hosts…WoVO member Pamela Muldoon is organizing and moderating the event.
Join in…chime in…and let’s get the chat going!